Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A new beginning.

Sawabona!

Well, now that my Marilu is safely in Japan, I can go on with my life in sunny old South Africa. Someone should tell the sun, though, because it seems to have taken a vacation. Probably wise to get away too, since the flippin third world war is on our doorstep!

On a lighter note, my life is just peachy right now. I have no money, no job, no working cell phone and no car, but I do have a great new place to live and am dileriously happy. My new relationship is also going well. I'm taking it very very slowly. So right now, I'm just living my life the way I want to and enjoying every second of my new found freedom. Have also discovered that I have a lot of power over men. Don't worry, I won't be using it for evil. I'm not a man, I don't need to abuse power to feel alive!
I have no idea where that came from.
DOWN WITH PATRIARCHY!!!
Nor do I have any intention of defending that one...

Umm, ok. I guess I will be back when I have something of interest to say. And since I'm addicted to the internet, it won't be long until I grace you all with my magnificent presence once again. Fear not!

Ciao!

2 comments:

rah* said...

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww Ree :D
I'm so happy for you kiddo. Hi-hi to the lovely Ms N from me :p

sojourner incognito said...

and safe I am.. so safe that I almost feel spafe.. I think it might be the smoothness of the program, or just the fact that the people here have been taking care of me like a daughter (like, really, their biggest worry is what I will eat when they're not around to feed me)

My daaaarling.. I've been having so much fun.. Got dressed up in kimonos Saturday (try inhaling, hahaha) and danced with the townspeople, fan in one hand, saying atsui atsui cause it's so damn hot..

I bought paper today so I can write you guys and gals a latter. My net access in limited, so I'll put pen to paper instead. Did I mention the word 'rural'?

I'll send it to you with a dove.

M