Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Viva La France!

So I've really done it this time. I have a very good friend who has a really hot younger brother. Now, when I say younger, I mean maybe 20 or 21. I'm on the verge of being 25 myself. yikes. So, hot young thing whom I shall refer to as JR is a (very) tall, dark and handsome young french boy. Yum. He's been flirting with me mercilessly for months now and in my somewhat fragile mental state, I felt it best to ignore said attention. Besides, I'm no cradle-snatcher. Anyhoo, he really was just asking for it. Now, as I believe I've said, I abstained. One day, I run into young JR in town and he invites himself over to my flat for tea. We have tea. He flirts with me. I enjoy the attention but laugh everything off. Then (and I'm really not going to explain how this came to be, use your imagination) we end up wresteling. (Don't look at me like that.) He's so much stronger than me. and so much taller. I'm 1.73. I'm sure he must be at least 1.9. Sigh. Anyway, so I can see what he wants. It is written all over his face. I heard somewhere (I forget where) that younger guys are very eager to please... Compromising position. Strong hands and arms. Oh, that mouth. Such a smart, clever, charming boy. Geez, those eyes, staring at me so expectantly.. No! I must not. Don't touch... NoNoNo! I really need some affection though. No, don't go there!!!
I considered every angle and the only possible conclusion was to stop before it got out of hand. He smells so good. Like soap and sandlewood. What is that cologne that I detect, rising up from his adorable self. NONONO! Ah, screw it. Yup, you guessed it. after carefully considering it, I decided that I really have nothing to loose and it was now or never. I pounced. He kisses like a deamon. I'm so sorry I waited. He's so strong.. And then Jansie, my flatmate walks in on us. I walk him out and grab him in the lift again. So tall!
I'm most likely going to do it again, but it doesn't matter. I'm not looking for a relationship right now, and I certainly don't want a toy boy. Even if he does speak french at me the whole time. Maybe I need to think about this. Maybe not. Maybe I shouldn't waste any energy worrying about it. Perhaps nothing will come of it...

2 comments:

Cacophony said...

oo la la. next time you see him, say voulevou qu che avequa seswa? horrible spelling i know, but if his face lights up like a christmas tree, and he starts undressing you with his eyes, just smile and nod. he he :) go with the flow babe. miss u. mwah

partieweirdo said...

Tempting, but I guess I'm too confusedd to drag some poor unfortunate soul down with me. We'll see what happens. At the moment he's staying out of my way. I guess that's the problem with boys, they are still only boys...
Watch this space for developments though, I have a feeling that this isn't over by a long shot. They all come back... NOT!