Monday, January 15, 2007

QR.com

It's funny how the internet used to be my refuge - to whence I could escape and just assume an identity - not the real me, but someone who could provide me with an escape from my real life. Now my real life and identity has become the cyber me and as I go about my waking life in the real world, it is as if I don't really exist there anymore. I dawn the shroud of anonymity and walk the earth like a ghost. I am more real and alive within the infinate and boundless environment of the www and my human body only exists when I have to see to its by now routinised needs, always in keeping with a tight shedule.

2 comments:

GrizzBabe said...

The internet is a beautiful thing, isn't it? It allows us to express another facet of ourselves that doesn't always get the chance to be exposed in our "everyday life."

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are welcome anytime!

rah* said...

the matrix cometh bebe!!! yeah i fully get what you mean, often find/think i'm pandering to an audience, read the very early chronicles and then the newer ones. Once I was discovered, I became a persona i guess. lalala luv ya lulu :)