Tuesday, March 13, 2007

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ok, so I haven't blogged lately and I do apologize to the more fanatical of my fans. Yes you!
I've just been really busy, you know?
What with studying; going on courses; going to work every day; going to yoga;... It seems like I'm always going somewhere, but the question is whether I'm actually getting anywhere. I don't know. I'm happy, I know that much. Being busy has the added advantage that I don't have time to drive myself crazy.
I think i just need an adventure. Although, who the hell has time for adventure, I've got deadlines!

And now for something completely different: a picture of Jared Leto

If that failed to distract you, I don't know how else to make up for my boringness, other than to reflect once again on how much I miss being able to walk naked around the house... sigh.

Oh well, maybe I will miraculously become more interesting as the day progresses.
If not, I can always count on Tribecca's Chocolate Martini.

7 comments:

sojourner incognito said...

chocolate martinis.. ohmyword.. jy moes my daaraan herhinner het..
Dis nou drinking in style.

partieweirdo said...

I don't mess around:)
Kom oor dan kry ons 'n vinnige een!

Cacophony said...

fuck the chocolate martinis
ek soek jared leto!!!!!

partieweirdo said...

now now, learn to share and share alike! Do you think he's gay?

Cacophony said...

unfortunately jared leto is one of those rediculously good looking straight dudes.
a guy who is always prettier than the girl he's dating, so i think in some ways that kinda sux for him.
he was engaded to cameron diaz.
wish he would swing our way though. mmmmm, maybe i could persuade him, but i higly doubt that one. soooo not pretty enough.

Cacophony said...

crap i hate it when i make typos in comments cause i can't correct myself.

rah* said...

Thank you Ree. Apology accepted :D