Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hot Anime Boys.

Now, I know this might sound weird. For as long as I can remember, I have had an unhealthy obsession with animated characters. Like, sometimes I would have dreams about them and in these dreams, I would be animated as well. Or I would dream that they came to life. I don’t really know if many other people experience the same thing, so I have compiled a list of the hottest anime characters that I could think of right away. See if you agree!

Ok, first off, I give you one of my all time favourites, Hatake Kakashi from Naruto.

Now, I realise I might be crazy, but Kakashi has featured in my dreams many times.

Then there’s Roy Mustang – the Flame Alchemist – from Full Metal Alchemist.

Next up, we have Amon, from Witch Hunter Robin. I guess I’m a sucker for the broody, troubled type. In this same category is Uchina Sasuke from Naruto.

Someone who is completely in his own category is Ichigo from Bleach. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm…. Ichigo…….

Another category is Howl, from Howl’s Moving Castle. He used to be blonde, but I like him better now that he has dark hair..

And then of course, who can resist a bad boy?

Here’s a list of my favourite bad boys:

Uchina Itachi;

Kimimaru;

Gaara and

Zabuza from Naruto
And who could ever forget that ultimate bad-ass Vicious from Cowboy Beebob.

Ok ok I admit it. I’m obsessed with anime character and Yes, I realise that they are drawn and not real.

Just to show you that I am able to perve over really real guys too, here’s one of the most sexiest dudes alive, Clive Owen…… sigh!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Queenie!

You must go out on Sunday at 1.21am!

Its a full Lunar Eclipse. The moon bleeds red onto the sky. Its the perfect excuse for a drink, drag on a fag and a camera.

Hope you enjoy it
** HUGS **

sojourner incognito said...

Shah.. oh, how do I start a comment on this one..

Imagine all those boys you dream abour. But they're not drawn. They have the same hair, and during hayfever season, they even wear masks. They might have special powers, or maybe it's the fighting gambarre spirit that's been absorbed into their DNA.

I see real-life anime characters on a daily basis. But they're just as untouhable as the hot anime boys.

Cacophony said...

smiles :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I want to be a complete geek quickly.

So, I have discovered another meaning to Ichigo's name. I just think it's clever. Thanks to one of my 12-year old students who's also into Bleach. (I'm so glad I watched it, gives me some common ground with the kids)

Imi 1: Ichigo means strawberry. Reference to the hair.
Imi 2: Ichi = 1 and go = 5.
Reference to his age.
Imi 3: Now, the actual kanji for his name. I doubt that it'd show up if I type it. But, the way his name is written is read as
"number one protector" (Ichi go)

Cool ne?

partieweirdo said...

moer cool