Friday, September 08, 2006

I had a dream...

I had a terrible nightmare. I think it’s because I’ve been eating too much junk food lately.
In my dream, Mr. Taurus marries my cousin and nobody shared this news with me. I found out at the wedding and was devastated. Everybody lied to me about it. It was stormy, with thunder and lightning and sea-tornadoes everywhere. At the reception, I saw him and he grabbed me by the elbow, saying that we are going to sort this out once and for all. I got away from him and he chased me up to a tower. When I got up there, I say a giant stained-glass window. I threw something at it and it shattered. Then wind and rain came in and there was chaos outside. I looked at the wild, stormy sea beneath me and prepared to jump. Mr. Taurus caught me and threw me to the floor. A snowflake or something like it, but more shiny and glowing rushed at me and collided with me. I started to float, in suspended animation, frozen. He caught me before I fell to the ground again. The Priest stepped out of nowhere and told me of a vision he had seen while
I was suspended in the air. He said that he could see into other dimensions and that this has happened before, and that I shouldn’t worry because I had been married in all the other realities. I didn’t take the news well and fled again to the window, bumping my hand and cutting my bare feet in the glass. I went for the window and was about to jump out, when I woke up in my bed. I was really freaked out this morning, but I’m fine now. I know it was just a dream. The funny thing is that, this morning, I have a scratch on my hand that wasn’t there yesterday and I have a blister in my foot that is hurting so much that I convinced myself that I must have stepped in something sharp. I know that I read too much and that I have an overactive imagination, so I’m not saying it’s another vision. I’m just a little freaked out by it, since yet again; Mr. Taurus has popped up in my subconscious messages to myself. What does it mean? I’m so unsettled. I don’t believe in coincidence. I believe in interconnectivity. I believe that everything is related.

No comments: