Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What have I done!!!


I feel so bad. I've always believed that you have to be careful about what you say, because your thoughts, words and ideas can become a reality just by being said out load.

I've also always believed that the planet Mercury is out to get me, especially this February and have been spewing all sorts of crap about it for weeks now, not wasting any time blaming everything that goes wrong on the fact that Mercury is in Retrograde. My Co-workers think I'm insane, but actually I'm just a Drama Queen.

So anyway, now I've gotten them believing that Mercury is out to get them too, because some of them have started to blame the red planet for a lot of things. At this point, I just have to mention that some pretty weird things have been going wrong... Maybe that's why otherwise rational people are opting to trust the words of the infamous office lunatic..

Is it possible that I made this happen? Could I be the cause of all this negative karma surrounding our office? It really seems like it's one thing after the other... Maybe I should have just kept my big mouth shut and have suffered in silence - like that's ever going to happen!

Still, I feel bad because if it is indeed my fault, I should be using my significant powers for good instead of evil! I should be finding solutions, not finding reasons why things don't work out!

Oh Heaven forgive me, I knew not what I was doing!

6 comments:

momo said...

Finally! I have the culprit. I was blaming Murphy for everything that was preventing my catalogue from being finished, but it was actually my dear friend Queen Ree...using her mystical powers for EEEEeeeeevil. Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Rob said...

Hey Ree,
sounds intense, I've always liked Mercury, its the hottest of all the planets, quite literally.
Anyways, so you'd better be coming to my Braai this Friday!!! i will never be able to forgive you if you don't. Well i will but I'll be disappointed that you don't come, and then I'll need a hug.

partieweirdo said...

I'll try Robster. If I don't go away for the weekend, there is no place I'd rather be. Heard you might be staying on permanently?

Gorilla Bananas said...

Mercury is too far away to do anything about. I always blame the baboons when things go wrong. At least I can give them a good hiding.

osservatore dela gente said...

i like mercury :) its hot....

partieweirdo said...

you would!