Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hope springs eternal.


I saw one of the most beautiful movies of the year last night:
The Tiger in the Snow by Roberto Benigni. I hope that's the right spelling. Oh well. Sometimes walking out of a cinema with a great big smile on you face just makes you forget about everything. It was so beautiful, I cried and cried and it was so funny as well. So touching. It just makes you believe in love again and in people. It teaches us never to give up hope, because as terrible and cruel as this world can get, it also has the potential to be the most beautiful and magical place, where anything is possible. Everything worth having is worth fighting for. Love is more powerful than anything else in existance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My my my...what a small world we live in...Fucking around on the internet and I find YOU. It was pretty easy to figure out who you are...you might want to rethink the amount of info you give out...
O I actually thought that movie was pretty bad, maybe I'm just bitter
till later, queen ree-son

partieweirdo said...

You definately seem bitter. One of those anonymous commentators hey? I will write whatever the hell I want buddy! What do you have to be bitter about anyway? Why don't you just talk to me in person? If you do indeed know as you implied that you do, you should know that I am who I am and if you don't understand my actions, maybe you should ask me. I'm not going to rip your head off....

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous - sometimes - TMFI!

Anonymous said...

all you little no-name cowards can read my comment on the next post.

partieweirdo said...

Nobody forced you to keep reading asshole!