Monday, October 16, 2006

Virtue, how frail it is!

I've decided to become celibate. I suppose you could say it is due to a new influence in my life, but I just hate giving credit away. So, the success of this little venture will be entirely mine, since I'm doing this for very selfish reasons.
I'm certainly no angel, but I'm not exactly the most devilish person I've ever met, so I'm sure it can't be that difficult. I have tried it before and found that I got exactly out of it what I wanted to. It even lasted. It would just really be great if I can be alone in my head again. To be able to just focus on me. On what I want and need. If I didn't have to worry about sex and what/whom it involves, I will certainly be much better off. Sex influences decisions we make as well as our reactions. Elliminating it entirely will naturally lead to more stability in character, mental processes and in my general behaviour. This will allow me to get done what needs to be done, as well as to pursue different kinds of relationships with people. I could even get to know certain people much better! I hear that comes in handy when establishing any relationship. Not that I've been spending a lot of time having sex, its just that it being a possibility is problematic. So, that's the new plan!
I must say that eversince I made this decision I've felt more at peace than I have in a long time. Here's to virtue and all of those other precious ideals we so often disregard!
Is this too TMFI for you, anonymous?
Glad to help, Moron!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It certainly does come in handy when establishing a relationship. It also helps you in knowing if the person wants to be with you, for YOU or just for sexual pleasure.

Does celibacy mean also not pleasuring yourself???

Anonymous said...

good question about the not pleasuring yourself...but that surely doesn's count as sex? are you celibate if you've never had sex and the prospects are dimming each day?

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should write a blog on "Celibacy".

partieweirdo said...

Yeah... about that. I guess my blog will be a lot about celibacy for now, since its kindof on my mind. On pleasuring myself, lets just say that I'm not exactly sure whether its still celibacy if you do. I'm sort of divided on that one. Either way, even I have things that I refuse to discuss with you of all peole, believe it or not.