Monday, October 09, 2006

One of those days.

Uuggh! I'm in such a bad mood today. I'm so hungover and everybody is looking for Sh*t with me. I'm so terribly sorry that I'm not perfect and sometimes even rather disappointing. But you know what? I'm a human being. I make mistakes. How about, the next time any of you Bozo's have beef with me, you come talk to me about it instead of talking crap behind my back, or posting ambiguous anonymous comments that only result in pissing me off. Unless that was your intention, in which case: Congrats! You've succeeded. You're a man now.
Ok, I'm over it. It's just that I am not a mindreader. I wish people would just talk to me. I know I'm hard to pin down sometimes and you really have to press me to get some real information out of me (Queen of Vagueness and Evasive tactics.), but I would do better if I knew how. I just require some patience and I need to trust someone before I open up. Is that so difficult to understand?

So, Dandilion and I go to the Drumming Circle and I'm tense as usual. It took me a while to relax and the copious amounts of Gluwein helped. Or maybe it didn't. You decide.
So I'm sitting around the bonfire, my skirt above my knees and drum between them. I'm drummin away and am relaxing more and more. In fact, I'm relaxing so much that my foot sort of starts to slide to the front and my toes start to figit with something. Drum drum drum. Next moment I realise a few things at once: my foot has been figiting this guy (my Dad's) age in front of me on the butt, he's shuffeling around all uncomfortable and his wife is giving me death stares!
I didn't know what to do. I think I apologised, but have no way of knowing. It's sort of unclear what happened next. I guess I drank too much. That's got to stop. If you want other people to take you seriously, you have to take yourself seriously. It doesn't help that I'm so clumsy and can be such a trainwreck at times. I'm sure I'll grow out of it. To Anonymous, whoever you are, what counts as too much information? I wish you would call me so that we can talk. All this mystery is unnecessary. I'm not really so annoyed, you just caught me on a bad day. PEACE ALL AROUND! Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was only 3 glasses of Gluwein....but it got me slightly off rythm too. Not that it really matters.
To all the Anonomous Cowards out there: We realise that your limited mind space could get easily overwhelmed by too much info. Therefor I will give you some simple advice: Stop reading! you have a choice you know just like the queen has the choice to share all the info she likes. PISS OFF NO NAME PEA BRAINS! GROW AN IDENTITY AND STOP WASTING SPACE...
from the dandyLION - and yes everybody who matters know who that is!

partieweirdo said...

Rock on!