Monday, October 30, 2006

How much is real.

I have discovered something about myself, call it a breakthrough if you will.
I am a deeply complicated woman, but generally I really like myself. I am not going to change for anyone. All the changing is going to be for my benefit only. You don't get a vote.
Do not bother talking to me if you can't be honest and sincere. Don't try to mess with me. It confuses me and I don't know if I can stop it once I get going.
To those who have suffered because I didn't know what I was doing - sorry. I didn't believe in myself enough to really open up to you. Eventhough you might have been a complete asshole, I admit that I let you get away with it. If you did make a real attempt to talk to me and I shot you down or didn't respond, Sorry. Try again. I missed your message. Subtlety is waisted on me. Say what you mean.
I'm a little nuts, its part of my charm. I don't even know what I want, so I really don't know what I expect from you. Just talk to me. Lets figure this out together.
Whats that song, tell me if you know:
'I've got phone numbers but no one to call my own'.
Uumm... did Stav just say that women are grumpier than men? Or did I imagine that?
I agree sort of. It's our hormones. We can't help that. Men have hormones too and they can get into worse trouble because of them. Hormones are great to have though, wouldn't you agree? Snaps for hormones!!!
I love Tuks FM. They play really good music!
Slagoffer van my eie verbeelding? Definitief!

3 comments:

sojourner incognito said...

nice post.




Kortaf-antwoord spesialis

marilu

partieweirdo said...

no kidding.

Hasina Suliman said...

heya
i doubt you're complicated...
Complex perhaps?

Oestrogen is a wonderful thing:) when lacking... HAVE CHOCOLATE :P

i quite liked this piece
*smile*